Saturday, February 21, 2015

When the Spirit of truth comes - John 16:13-15



 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever He hears. He will also declare to you what is to come. 
14 He will glorify Me, because He will take from what is Mine and declare it to you. 
15 Everything the Father has is Mine. This is why I told you that He takes from what is Mine and will declare it to you.

Holy Spirit, You have come to me. Teach me to be a good wife.

God, I want to experience Shalom so that I may bless You and others. You are the Master of my life. Thank You for Your Love and Your Guidance.


We are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:20-21).

No comments: