Wednesday, February 6, 2013

God is good.

A friend here in the park posted a gorgeous sunrise picture this morning and I was compelled to get up with my camera and go out and take a look for myself.

100_5475

Sure enough, the sun was beautiful coming up over the mountain. But I had already missed the pretty oranges and pinks that comes before the sun shows up.

100_5476

It was glorious, nonetheless, and I was rejoicing in the beauty of God’s watercolor creation as I clicked these few pictures from our door step (in my pj’s).100_5477

A little further north is Superstition peak in the clouds.100_5478

As I completed taking pictures and turned to come back into the Q, I guess Satan was not happy that I was praising God and enjoying the work of His power, so he pushed me and I lost my balance and went stumbling down the steps. But God caught me, steadied me on my feet and I did not fall on the concrete patio. So all the enemy accomplished was more praises to God from me for His love and protection.

Isn’t God good?

All the time!!quote

No comments: