Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanks Traveling Cardinals!

Fellow blogger, Peggy of The Traveling Cardinals sent me a Dayspring birthday card today and what she wrote was so sweet. Peggy wrote, "I saw the tree & I thought immediately of you! But it's not a dead one! One with leaves that shows life - life like yours - a day to celebrate your life!  Hope you have a very special Happy Birthday!"

Thanks, Peggy!  And I just want you to see that I love alive trees, too, especially when they are in the middle of semi-barren surroundings.  I took these two pictures on our trip back to Oklahoma from Nevada.

  Sure hope to meet up with you and Bill next week.  We are only a couple of miles, like maybe two or three, from Hwy. 62.  We could meet in Blanchard or anywhere along 62.  We'll scope out that highway to find a good place for your rig to stop.

No comments: