Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Prepare for the opportunity

It seems I am continuing with the same thought that began yesterday….

I just received this email:

“The mother of all good signs!  The two biggest issues of the day succinctly wrapped up in a single thought!!  Brilliant!!!”Illegal aliens

From a card we received at church Sunday morning……

I commit to pray daily for 140 days:

God, search my heart and the hearts of Your people.  Bring revival in the church and to the people in our nation.  Please open our eyes and change the direction of our nation so that we return to You, Sovereign Lord.

"If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Is God opening my eyes? 

A Godly plan of "attack:" 

If we, God’s people, "bombard" every illegal alien with the love and grace of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, they will repent, be saved, follow Jesus and become a positive in this nation; or they will turn and run back to where they came from.  God is bringing our mission fields to us... what are we going to do about it?

We, God's people, have a golden opportunity to help start a revival among the illegal aliens and it will spread through them as the joy of forgiveness and life in Jesus ignites each individual to share the grace they have received.  Jesus died for ALL and  He lives for ALL.

Sovereign Lord, prepare hearts for Yourself and show me where You are at work?  Let me join you.

Jesus is coming soon.  Let us be found working, smiling, shining wherever we go.  Be ever ready to share the gift of God's gracious salvation with others.  Be Prepared ... >> The Roman Road -scriptures for salvation ; The Four Spiritual Laws ; Who is Jesus? ;You Can Be Sure ; pick one… study it… make it your own.

Remember:  The Lord has not called us to destroy the darkness, but He has called us to BE THE LIGHT! – Ann Smith

No comments: