Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Morning, LORD...

Our local Saguaro Cactus woke up early this morning praising it's Creator.  Reminds me of song: "If we fail to praise you, Father, then will the very rocks cry out." (it's a beautiful song that my niece and nephew sang in their college choir tour)

I digress... I'm just saying, it's difficult to be unhappy when I wake up saying, "Good Morning, LORD."  And this is just one of the ways He says "Good Morning, LaVon" right back to me.

Look who showed up this morning!!! - Saguaro blooms x 3   the bee doesn't waste any time. it's not even 8:00 AM yetThe Saguaro is all dressed up this morning 100_4238 100_4239 100_4240 If you're saying, "What's the big deal?" then I guess this isn't the way God says "Good morning" to you.  Or.... maybe you woke up this morning and said, "Oh good Lord, it's morning."

Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful gift this morning.  I love you, too.

We are so blessed.

No comments: